Some New Truths to Add to the Old Ones
Over a year ago I wrote a blog about what seems most true for me in this world. I’ve got a few more to add to the list.
- The hopefulness in terms such as “water weight” and “salt retention” should be celebrated.
- In partnerships – whether business, marital or otherwise – it’s easy to believe you’re doing more work than your partner. It doesn’t really matter if this is true. Each of you is likely doing a lot of work.
- You can want things to be different as much as you, well, want, but it’s not typically a good use of your time.
- Open communication isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. A few secrets are healthy.
- Outer order doesn’t fully correlate with inner calm, but it goes a long way in making things feel more manageable.
- Most of the stuff on the to-do list doesn’t really need to get done.